Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Travel Velocity

Time is one of the strange things in the universe. Time can not be controlled, it can not be undone, it can not be transmitted. But what if we do this. It would be great and wonderful. We were able to change the past, we could change the future. We could do what we want. But again we ask "is it really possible?" Now, modern physics does not forbid it. Under the rules of physics, it is possible to reverse time and bend. Time is like a fifth dimension. This is not the same everywhere in the universe. Some places have a high level of gravity and make time pass more slowly.


We know that the speed of light is the ultimate power and nothing can surpass. How one million 189 miles per second. So when traveling at the speed of light speed we could travel through time. But this technology requires improved engines and it is almost impossible. For example: I look at the night sky and see a star far, far away. Before, I thought it was a planet, but as I learned more I realized that a star like our sun. But when I see the stars, I see that he loves her before I saw it. You follow me?
Suppose the star is located 10 million light years and I see it in the state it was 10 million light-years ahead. I do not see the current state, because the light took 10 million light years to reach my retina. Similarly, when someone on the stars, the stars and if they could see us. They would have probably seen a dead planet without life.
According to Einstein, the structure of space can be bent and a small wormhole can be created. This will allow us to travel great distances, and the strange thing is, it might even allow us faster than the speed of light. We could then come back and found that our planet has reached the 2988th year This may sound fantastic, but it's possible.
Time travel is essentially the art of mastering physics. As our technology continues to develop better and better and we will one day conquer space and time. Since fiction is the mother of invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment